Sunday, November 12, 2017

Beauty Forever Hair Wig Review


I have never been a *wiggy*. I’ve been known to don a weave when I wanted to add length, change my color or just needed an opportunity to give my natural hair a break. However, wigs have never truly been part of my hair arsenal. I always wanted to try them and viewed wigs as perhaps the step-sister to the weaves I’ve always worn. When the opportunity came to try a wig I was excited at the prospect of experiencing something I’ve always been curious about.

Enter Beautyforever Hair a new collection of Brazilian water wave. The collection is affordable and offers versatility in style and color options. I opted for style - the lace from curl-intense medium in light to dark auburn. The wig is made of keralon and has the ability to withstand heat up to 325 degrees. I found it relatively easy to apply and only needed to trim a bit of the lace around the perimeter in order to create a natural hair line.

When I first told my husband about the wig his immediate response was “oh we don’t do those” but the moment he saw me wearing it the look in his eyes told me we had a winner.

For more details on the Brazilian water wave collection visit: https://www.beautyforever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment