Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Body wave Peruvian hair-Bring you beautiful hair


Hi beauties! So I decided to place my very first order on Beautyforever hair mall a few months ago. I ordered four bundles (24″x4) and a lace closure (18″) of virgin Peruvian body wave hair from a vendor called Found Beauty Hair. The shipping from China was super-fast and it only took 2-3 days for the package to come to Sweden.

Body wave 

Peruvian Body Wave from Found Beauty Hair on Beautyforever hair 
Once I received the hair I washed the hair with conditioner before sewing the hair onto a wig-cap. The texture of the hair is “body wave” which means that the hair should be slightly wavy, but after the first wash the body waves were gone and the hair was bone straight. While washing the hair I also noticed a nasty chemical smell, which goes to say that the hair was probably processed. Nevertheless the bundles were quite thick and I ended up only using three peruvian body wave bundles with the body wave lace closure.

As far as shedding goes, this hair sheds a tone and the hair tangles like crazy😦. As you may understand, I’m not very pleased with the quality of the hair and my first experience with Ali Express wasn’t the best!  I would definitely not recommend this vendor. Please share if you have any experience with any hair vendors from Beautyforever hair mall.


Body wave Peruvian hair-Bring you beautiful hair 

Peruvian hair is unique because of its versatility and it is flattering to women of all ethnicities. It’s heavier, thicker and fuller than Indian hair. Sleek soft and has a natural wave when it’s wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment